The GA1R Open Lug Cap Edition is engineered for racing with a 2100 lb. street-tire load rating (per wheel) to ensure strength and integrity, even when subjected to the massive loads encountered on the stickiest race tires.
The GA1R Open Lug Cap Edition is produced using our traditional forging method from 6061-T6 aluminum. It is currently available in 18, 19, 20, and 21-inch sizes with a range of widths and offsets. (Please Note: Depending on size, the GA1R Open Lug may be available in deep, medium, or shallow concave profiles.) And just like any Forgeline wheel, the GA1R Open Lug Cap Edition is available with fully customizable finish options. However, custom logos or blank caps are not available.
- One-Piece Monoblock Design
- Concave Profile
- I-Beamed Spoke Technology
- Extreme Stiffness
- Extreme Fatigue Strength
- 2100 lb. Street-Tire Load Rating (per wheel)
- Lightweight – Up to One Pound Lighter Than the Standard GA1R
- Open Lug Center Provides Improved Lug Access and Exaggerated Extra-Aggressive Concave Look
- Includes Unique Specially-Engineered Tall Center Cap (with “Motorsport” Engraving)
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Customizable Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service