The GA1R is designed for racing. It is engineered with a 2100 lb. street-tire load rating (per wheel) to ensure strength and integrity, even when subjected to the massive loads encountered on the stickiest race tires.
The GA1R is produced using our traditional forging method from 6061-T6 aluminum. It is currently available in 18, 19, and 20-inch sizes with a range of widths and offsets. (Please Note: Depending on size, the GA1R may be available in deep, medium, or shallow concave profiles. See sizing chart for details.) And just like any Forgeline wheel, the GA1R is available with fully customizable finish options.
- One-Piece Monoblock Design
- Concave Profile
- I-Beamed Spoke Technology
- Extreme Stiffness
- Extreme Fatigue Strength
- 2100 lb. Street-Tire Load Rating (per wheel)
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Customizable Finish Options
- Designed specifically for Porsche Center Lock Applications
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service